How to use this interactive map:
- Click here to visit map site.
- Check box to agree to terms and conditions and click “okay”.
- Under “Basemap Gallery”, select “Imagery”.
- Along the right-hand side of the page, check the box that says “Library Districts”.
- Uncheck all other boxes, leaving the following checked: “Streets”, “Addresses & City Limits”, and “Library Districts”
- Using the search box in the top left corner, type in your street address (ex. 1234 Library St.)
- Map will display location; verify that address is within green highlighted area.